Auto Paint Services in Chandler
The paint on your vehicle is often the first thing people notice especially if the paint is chipped, scratched, or damaged.
Our auto body repair shop provides a variety of collision repair services for foreign and domestic vehicles all while working with every major insurance company.
We want you to know that at Top Notch we take pride in our quality of painting. Many people believe that painting a vehicle is a one step process, but it is actually an intricate process that requires professional training, expertise, and precision.
Our painters begin the process by ensuring the surface they are working on is flawlessly clean by removing any dirt, grease and any other materials that may get in the way. Afterwards they prepare the vehicle for primer. Once the primer has been applied, cured, and the area sanded down, the surface area is ready to be painted.
To ensure a factory finish we mix the factory basecoat to match the vehicle’s color and spray the vehicle with the exact match. Once the basecoat is ready for the top coat, the clear coat is applied. This part of the process restores the natural gloss finish to the factory appearance.
If you have a tiny scrape or large gash, Top Notch Collision & Repair has the tools and knowledge to make sure your paint looks seamless.
Paint chips can result from rocks or gravel thrown up by a vehicle in front of you. Which is a common occurrence here in Arizona, especially around construction. These blemishes can be hard to cover-up with simple touch-up paint, and can make the overall appearance of your vehicle less attractive. At Top Notch we can get your vehicle’s paint finish looking like new again.
The Top Notch Process
1. The Accident
- Contact Insurance carrier
- Drop by or Schedule an Appointment
2. Your Estimate
- Prepare Estimate
- Arrange rental car
- Insurance company review
- Provide contact info for updates via phone, email, or text
3. Vehicle Disassembly
- Vehicle is taken apart to identify damage
- Insurance & customer approval
- Estimated completion time sent via phone, email, or text
4. Vehicle Repair
- Body, part, and mechanical repairs
- First quality inspection
- Confirm delivery date via phone, email, or text
5. Vehicle Paint
- Body smoothing & sanding
- Primer, paint, and clear coat applied
- Second quality inspection
6. Vehicle Reassembly
- Vehicle put back together
- Final delivery date sent via phone, email, or text
7. Quality Assurance
- Light cleaning
- Final Service Advisor quality assurance check
- Vehicle test drive as needed
8. On-Time Delivery
- Pick up your vehicle when promised
- Resume the rhythm of your life
9. Top Notch Lifetime Warranty
- Our work is backed by the Top Notch Lifetime Warranty, learn more by clicking here
Frequently Asked Questions
Repair times will depend on the extent of the damage and availability of parts. Once our shop receives your vehicle, we will produce an auto repair estimate and contact you within 24-48 hours to go over it with you.
At Top Notch we use three different kinds of parts:
- OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer. For example, Chevrolet OEM parts are made by Chevrolet for Chevrolet Vehicles.
- Aftermarket Parts: These parts are made by third parties, but manufacturers offer certifications to ensure fit, function, and safety.
- Used / Salvage: These parts are OEM parts that are in excellent quality both in terms of structure and aesthetics, these parts come from vehicles that are no longer functional
We use paint coeds from the manufacturer. These are located on your vehicle as a starting point then do test strips for further matching.
Cleaning is part of every auto body repair service. We will return your vehicle with a freshly washed exterior and a clean vacuumed interior.
Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to us and all of our work is backed by the Top Notch Lifetime Warranty. If you have any concerns with your repairs, please contact us so we can make things right.
In the State of Arizona, you have the right to choose any repair facility regardless of insurance carrier? Ask us for more details.
If you are in need of a rental, we’ll shuttle you to the nearest open Enterprise location free of charge. Make sure to check with your insurance agent about rental car coverage available to you.
To provide you with the best convenience and service, it is best to first schedule an appointment to either drop for repair or receive an estimate for your vehicle. Feel free to call us at (480) 752-2222 or click here to schedule an estimate.